Power BI Training
Power BI Training Online
Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on information technology staff or database administrators.
Microsoft has made it easy for anyone who has an interest in analyzing data and creating dashboards, to get creative in presenting dashboards and data.
We understand that you may not have the time to attend personal classes on Power BI, and for that reason, we have set up this website. We aim to teach anyone who is interested in learning more about Microsoft Power BI, some amazing techniques which can be used in a work environment.
Power BI Training
Learn how to create visualizations with tables and charts, in Power BI Dashboards.
You may download Microsoft Power BI for free from the Microsoft website. Create impressive interactive data visuals, which you may share with your fellow employees. If you are an Microsoft Excel user, you will find it easy to use Power BI.
Before you apply for membership to this site, please note that the training material is not for complete Power BI beginners. You must already have some knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
Benefits of joining this Power BI Training membership website.
- It is convenient. Balancing the demands of work and home is not easy. Learning Power BI online allows you to learn from home or work.
- You have all the training material material available at a few mouse clicks.
- It is very affordable to join this membership site. Personal training may cost between $400 and $700.
- Work through the Power BI video's at any time of the day or night. This website is open 24 hours a day.
- Working by yourself allow you to work at your own speed. You may work through the material quickly or slowly, depending on your own learning style.
- We aim to add new Power BI video's as often as possible. This ensure that you there is always new material to work through.
If you become a member, you will have access to many Power BI videos and tutorials such as:
- Learn how to create a Power BI Finance Dashboard.
- Create Power BI Date Tables.
- Create Power BI Custom Date Tables.
- Learn how to create Custom Quarter Periods.
- Also learn how to create Power BI APPS.
- Learn how to set up the Power BI Online Premises Data Gateway.
- How to create beautiful visuals- use the custom visual - Power BI Infographics Designer
- Create Multiple IF Function Statements
- Make sure the users of your data know when important changes were made - Learn how to set up Alerts with Microsoft Flow and Microsoft Slack.
Subscribe now and continue learning Microsoft Power BI in your own time.